The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession, is proud to announce the launch of its all-new electronic library, Aerospace Research Central (ARC), featuring over four decades of aerospace research. ARC, hosted on the Atypon Literatum Platform, was designed to appeal to aerospace science and engineering authors, editors, librarians, researchers and students, as well as to members of the general public with an interest in aerospace research and science.
With AIAA’s Aerospace Research Central you can:
• Save and schedule searches
• Highlight books, meeting papers, and journal articles
• Download citations and bundle content based on topic disciplines
• Sign up for alerts on subjects of interest
• View e-first publications ahead of print
• Post links to research articles and selected book titles on social networking websites
• Access ARC via a mobile app giving users the ability to access the full text of the latest research and professional information anytime, anywhere
ARC also enables users to discover articles, books, meeting papers, standards, and other published materials based on their interests, greatly enhancing the flow of information and ideas in the collaborative research process.
ARC will be available on 23 August 2012. You may visit ARC at arc.aiaa.org. For more information contact: email@example.com.